Calling all Speakers
The ELECTRIC AIRCRAFT 2023 conference is seeking presentations that are broadly focused on the following key topics:
- Market fundamentals for next-generation electric aviation technologies
- Exploring AAM technologies and advances toward autonomous flight
- Latest research in Electric and Hybrid Propulsion with improved efficiency
- Advanced battery and hybrid energy system design for extending the range
- Use cases of urban e-aviation development and commercialization
- Upcoming regulations and safety standards for the electric aviation industry
The ELECTRIC AIRCRAFT 2023 Exhibition & Conference offers a unique and timely focus on addressing the specific challenges associated with aircraft electrification, electric and hybrid propulsion systems, novel aircraft design, and manufacturing processes to meet the needs of next-generation electric aircraft.
Be a part of our multi-disciplined agenda...
The ELECTRIC AIRCRAFT 2023 Exhibition and Conference will allow professionals engaged in relevant disciplines to report on their accomplishments and exchange views. In addition, the conference will have a unique emphasis on networking and building new relationships, including generating dialogue in technical know-how for aviation experts. There will also be an opportunity to integrate with allied industries and gain insight into new advancements in electric aviation and electric and hybrid propulsion systems.
Presentations that focus on electric aviation technologies, use cases of urban electric flights and new market data on commercialization initiatives are of particular focus for this conference, along with other relevant topics of timely interest.
Please consider participating in what is certain to be a highly productive experience with an opportunity to collaborate with industry experts in this fast-evolving market.
Call for Presentation
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading "Call for Papers - ELECTRIC AIRCRAFT USA 2023".